Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Thinking of Superman in the 4th of July

Dream on to Superman

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Ohhhlala, superman is so cute!!! Lemme see, let's google him. Aha! He's Brandon Routh... And he's just 26 years old... and I'm just 22! Not bad! hahaha, lol. *Dream on Kating* Well honestly, I haven't watched this movie yet. I just happened to see this captivating man on soo many blogs, and I found him stunningly cute. Ughh, not enough description! Let's say masculine with a chiseled face and sculptured bod that is enthralling to every woman's eyes.

My sister wanted me to go with her in the movies yesterday, but I was just not on the mood to go out. I know I'll watch it sometime though, 'coz the theatre is just there and I know that the film will be shown for a month or so. Well if not, I'll wait for the DVD then. I won't die anyway. I believe I have my superman beside me all the time.. and I can't be any luckier than that (if u don't get it, read my June 24 entry - Superman won't return).

Let's see a few of what I have found about Brandon Routh.

  • He is 6' and 2 1/2". Some say 6' 3"
  • He was dressed as Clark Kent for Hollywood Halloween costume contest and eventually won the award in 2003.
  • Before this Superman Returns movie, he has been on an episode of Gilmore Girls and played Seth Anderson from 2001-2002 in One Life to Live, a daytime drama in ABC channel. He was featured too in the music video of Christina Aguilera’s “What a Girl Wants”.
  • He attended the University of Iowa.
  • For the role of Superman, he beat out Josh Hartnett, Ashton Kutcher, Jude Law, Jake Gyllenhaal, Brendan Fraser, Jim Caviezel and Tom Welling - Whoa! He must have given the panel during the audition a one of a kind and undoubtedly profound impression.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ahhhh!!! Ang gwapo nya! hahaha... i like this shot 'coz he looks so natural here.


Happy 4th of July!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


By the way, happy 4th of July everyone!!! There's a small neighborhood party here in front of our house. My sister and I went there and gave 2 boxes of Domino's pizza (coz it's like a potluck party), but we didn't stay there any longer 'coz the kids were swimming and there's no more food, hahaha! We'll go back later for the fireworks. That's what I'm looking forward to.

By the way, it's my first time to be celebrating this holiday 'coz obviously I had been in the Philippines for the past years because of school. I just noticed that the Americans do give time to prepare for this day. They often have BBQ parties and set fireworks at night. Contrary to that, I've been celebrating our own Philippine independence every June 12; there's fireworks also but we Filipinos do not throw some parties for it. Yes we can see the government celebrates it, but the people themselves do not. Hmm.. why is that so? As a matter of fact, sometimes there are protests or strikes. Weird.. Oh well, that's the way it is in my country. All I can remember is that we were already so happy if June 12 strikes on a weekday, because that would mean there would be no classes! hahaha! (~_~)

Source: Movies.com and Brandonrouth.com

No comments: