Monday, July 03, 2006

The Body Shop's on sale!

My family and I went to Boca Raton Town Center here in FL yesterday, because my ninang, who just arrived from California, wanted to go shopping. I came across The Body Shop and saw that they were on sale. Yeah, because it's the 4th of July tomorrow (a holiday means sale ~ I suppose, always). I then entered the store because I was trying to find a bronzer (I was running out of it already), and it's only in Boca, where I can find this store. I mean it's the nearest from where I live, that as far as I know. And we seldom go there because it's like a 30-45 minutes drive from our Coral Springs.

Guess what I found? A really good deal! Buy 3 make-ups for $15!!! YUP! I was just supposed to buy a bronzer, which cost $12.50. But because it's NOT so bad to add just a $2.50 extra, plus of course the 6% tax, I took another lip and cheek stain and the Raspberry liquid lip color! WUHOO!!! That saved me $18.5, which was more than 100% of the amount which I have paid for those products.






I selected that lip & cheek stain, because I use it everytime. I still have one extra here though, one that is unused. So it's good that when I'm gonna use the other one, I'll have another extra. hehehe.. I bought that in Manila and it was P500. So why would I think twice in this one, for it's such a good deal right? Did I just say, 3 for $15!? Hell yeah, very very nice price! It's like P795. The rasperry liquid lip color, on the other hand, was fine. I just wanna try it, that's why I purchased it. I was supposed to buy their concealer (which had been a part of my kikay kit for 3 years), but I think I'm better with Clinique now, which I have started using just this April.

Thank you Body Shop!

1 comment:

ravishingkat said...

Hey, thank u so much! Hmm.. I didn't know about that pay per view ads.. Lemme see your link there. Thank you again! =)