Monday, July 31, 2006

Let's go fashion!

It's time for fashion update! Fashion trend has made a significant twist these days. Notice how the designers and the clothing companies put such great deals to change the trend. Well it's for the public to enjoy and for them to earn a lot too, which is their secondary gain! Their target are the teens and the young adults of course, now that it's the opening of the school year. Try to see what's the latest now.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


So what did you notice? Those girls are now wearing several layers of clothes!!! Two kinds of bottoms huh? - skirts and leggings! YES, leggings are becoming in right now. You can try wearing shorts too over it. I just noticed that my sister is wearing that style the other day.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


These leggings and tights come in a variety of designs - stripes, checkered, those with hearts. I bought one for myself too - the one with stars from Delia's.

Look at these. Skinny pants are hitting the trend now. I remember that I used to hate these skinny pants, because it's like baduy when the flares are the ones in the trend. But now, they seem to look good. Ano pa nga ba, syempre yan ang uso eh.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


You can wear those narrow jeans too cuffed or uncuffed, depending on what suits your mood.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Plus you can shift your style into a cropped pants anytime, like this one.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What else are there for girls to look into? Tunics in extra-long length. Some can be worn as dresses too, but you can always pair them with leggings and flats for a much stylish attire.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Cargo Tunics
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Blouses with belts on the waistline are still on the trend.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


For the shoes, flats and slip-on sneakers make good pairs for the leggings and skinny pants.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Such nice canvas sneakers
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I really love these heels and wedges, which are also very much in style today.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


These clothes and shoes are from Delia's and Urbanfitters

6 comments:

Jigs said...

The fashions on the pictures seem like they are just a modernization of a former trend during the 80s or something. Ewan ko lang. Di ako masyado in tune with what women wear nowadays! LOL! :)

jaiskizzy said...

mag-cocomment sana ako e kaya lang wala talaga ko masabi tungkol sa fashion. im a wear-and-dont-care kinda guy. dont you find it weird na dalawang lalake ang nagcomment sa very feminine post mo na ito?

ravishingkat said...

natatawa ako.. ang weird nga!!! hahaha.. yung mga babae kase sa shoutbox nagcomment. but i really appreciate it guys. :) and least updated din kayo kung ano ang uso sa mga babae dba. hehe. thanks again for the comments!

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices for the shoes are all over 330 bucks on every site. But finally I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices as regards the shoes are around 310 pounds on every page. But finally I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching as far as something that singular make. The prices as regards the sneakers were about 240 dollars everwhere. But completely I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you tell me about these?