Monday, July 17, 2006

Some quizzes & updates

How You Are In Love


You fall in love quickly and easily. And very often.

In relationships, you tend to be a bit selfish.

You tend to get very attached when you're with someone. You want to see your love all the time.

You love your partner unconditionally and don't try to make them change.

You stay in love for a long time, even if you aren't loved back. When you fall, you fall hard.



Oh my gosh!!! I guess my results fit me. Every single thing written here is true for me, except for that statement that I get in love often. No, of course not often! But yeah I admit that I tend to be a bit selfish in relationships, because I often demand for quality time. I get so attached to my partner that sometimes when we're together, I don't want us to part ways anymore. For instance, he's on my pad... Often times, I don't want him to go home anymore, and I don't want the time that we're together to end. And yes, I really love someone unconditionally and loyalty is very significant for me. And for the last statement above, it's true, that even though sometimes I feel that I love my partner more than he loves me, I still continue to love, hoping that he would learn to love me even more. I know that it may not be right, but I'm taking the risk, because I love him.

*****

You Are Most Like Charlotte!

You are the ultimate romantic idealist
You've been hurt before, but that hasn't caused you to give up on love.
If anything, your resolve to fall in love is stronger than ever.
And it's this feminine optimism that men find most appealing about you.


Romantic prediction: That guy you are seeing (or crushing on)?

Could be very serious - if you play your cards right!



You Are A Woman!

Congratulations, you've made it to adulthood.
You're emotionally mature, responsible, and unlikely to act out.
You accept that life is hard - and do your best to keep things upbeat.
This makes you the perfect girlfriend... or even wife!



Haha.. I thought the results would give me more of a girl than that of a woman. Nakakatuwa naman.

Hay.. iba talaga pag walang magawa. Sarap tuloy sumagot ng mga quizzes just for fun. Just to kill time. Pero in fairness, I learn something while answering them.



*****

I tried searching for some hospitals here on the net, and registered and sent my resume too. Who knows some would contact me. It's because I would like to find an employer who can sponsor me. My boyfriend told me to try Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, Maryland, because he's already accepted there and is going to work there when he's done with his contract in the Philippine Heart Center. So, I tried writing a letter to the Director of International Recruitment regarding the opportunities at hand for me, if it's possible for me to start the training and working under sponsorship there. I'm aware of the fact that they just accept nurses who have at least a year of experience from an acute tertiary hospital. But still I just tried if I can start everything there, even if it would take me several training. Unfortunately, the director responded that for now they don't accept newly graduates. It is really a must that I have an experience. She told me that I can apply anytime once I have one year of experience here in the United States. So for now, Johns Hopkins will be set aside first. But still,I'm determined to get in there someday. So it's still on my list.

2 comments:

Jigs said...

Nagenjoy din ako sa mga quiz sa blogthings! Once you start answering them, you cant stop! LOL!

Are you job hunting right now? Well, goodluck with that! :)

ravishingkat said...

yeah... sobrang job hunt. dami kong hospitals na tinatawagan. haha! i'll update u kung meron na. ang hirap kase pag talagang tourist and no experience.. if God permits, maaayos din. thank you jigs.. =)