Saturday, June 17, 2006

SHOPPING
Ha! yesterday was a blast! Sarap!!! Nagshopping kami ng sisters ko... Pero di naman naubos ang pera ko. We went to Boca mall, just the three of us. 'Twas fun, but our feet hurt after like 4 hours of walking around. Tapos mga more or less 10 stores lang ang napasukan namin, out of like more or less a hundred.. hehe.. It was sale on the mall, that's why.. And it was first time that all the stuffs that I have bought were on sale, as in lahat. Kaya no regrets, and at least I was able to treat myself after striving hard to pass NCLEX, and after months of locking myself in the house, lols.. There was one Oakley shades there that I really really wanna buy, (actually yun talaga yung purpose ko bat ako nagyaya pumunta ng Boca, it's like 30-min drive away from our city, para sana bilhin yun..) but it's $120-$145. I said to myself, that I can buy more stuffs than just that one oakley shades. Eh di ayos.. May nabili akong shades, $24.50, and I was surprised that it was buy one get one free! Yahoo!!! ayos talaga.. eh di dalawa na kagad yung shades. and mas marami pa kong mabibili... next time nalang yung oakley, kapag talagang makakapagwork na talaga ako dito as RN, hehehe..


LIFETIME FRIENDS
Chippy and Tintin, my two best friends, just hung up from YM after the three of us chatted via Voice Messenger. Ooops, kami lang pala ni chippy yung via voice. Tin wasn't able to install her voice messenger yet, so type pa kami ni chippy with her sa YM. Pero ang saya. Dami namin napag-usapan. We're so far (Tin in Manila, Chippy in Mindanao, Me here in Florida) yet it feels that we're so near (haha o diba.. Technology talaga).

Anyways, we made an agreement that we gotta chat twice a month, the three of us plus Mimi and Girl. Every first and last saturday of the month daw. Talaga lang ha.. Flipgirls daw name namin, san kaya nanggaling yun? Pauso ba? heheh. But the best side of the story is that we're still keeping in touch and making our friendship alive. We've been friends for like 16 years already. =) They are the ones who really know the real me... from kindergarten when I was so shy then, and often cries in school to the Kating now, who became confident, quite adventurous and knows how to have fun. Life is fast and i'm just happy that there are people who still stick with me no matter what. Thanks to you mga miga. You are the best! I love you all!!! =)


Here's one compilation of our pic...

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a18/kating16/tin6.jpg

No comments: