Thursday, June 22, 2006

My love update
Hmmm.. I had a good start of the day today having a very nice conversation with the boyfriend. It feels great that he has taken time to text me much longer today, because he's not busy at all. He has this three-day off, however with regular half-day meetings. But still I'm happy for him because last week he has a tight schedule, which in a way, has also compromised our communication. It's today that I have really felt that he's just there for me, always. Basta, I'm just soooo happy! No one's gonna destroy this day.. no one.

The Movie
Last night, my sister and I watched The Omen along with Tim and Laura, her two best friends. It was not really scary, it just freaked us out. There were some scenes that would startle you, and tend you to scream. It was also creepy that you will realize that the devil has won in that movie. The verses in the Revelation have been translated and you can associate them with what's happening around us nowadays; but for me it's always our faith in God who can save us. It is very important to confess and take the Holy communion everytime we go to mass, because it's one way that we are accepting Jesus.

Whenever I watch scary movies like that, I usually do the common things that people do. You know what I mean, like putting your hand(s) around your eyes but still peeking thru it. Haha. Then you will feel goosebumps. Anyway, after that movie, as we were heading towards the car in the parking lot, the windshield wipers of the Prius were raised, the ones on the front exterior. That was crazy. I mean who the hell did that? Then I just unknowingly said to Laura, "Oh men" and I realized we just watched The 'Oh-Men', haha! We were laughing our asses off. I told my sister to be careful because she was the one driving, and we were like, "hey stop at the stop sign" coz she was not doing it 'coz according to her no one's around. But that's the rule - to always stop at the stop sign even if there's no car nearby. It was a fun night, and good thing the car was not scratched or something or else our parents are gonna kill us. And by the way, it was an R-18 movie, that's why they wanted me to be there just in case an ID is needed to be checked. User!!! hahaha.. But then, I enjoyed and at least had something to do for the night. I'll be with these guys for the Orlando trip too on the 6th of July until the 11th. It's a good warm-up of hanging out with them right? Can't wait for the trip!!!

No comments: