Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Seeking crystal

Seeking Crystal


Just as I look at the sky so gloomy outside
Pouring hard rain upon my blurry windows
So is my heart filled with trepidation
Wary but becoming numb with each passing day


Bewildered often times
I doubted your words, your feelings for me
Which of it is true..
Do you love me because you really do?
Or you just declare it because you appreciate my love for you


So much for conveying the flowery words
If your heart senses no genuine amour at all
I do not want to be a fool for love
Rather I hunger for the truth
For someone who is worthy of my affection


In my nature there is no place for madness
I can always be your friend, your confidante
My desire is plain and simple
That both of us will acquire bliss
And to remain sparkingly contented


So hold not the words on your tongue
Speak them out crystal clear
The truth indeed will set us free
And even give our love more strength and health...

...Love that no one can devour it at all, except us
That if we are meant to be...
Destined to be in the eyes of God

No comments: