Saturday, June 10, 2006

Hayyy life

Yey! Jed passed his IELTS already! I'm so happy and proud of him. He got high scores, no doubt about that because I know he's good. We talked yesterday too, on the phone after about a week. His duties last week in Philippine heart center were almost all morning shifts and those were 12 hours to count, so whenever he reached home, it's bedtime already. That's why I was happy that I've got the chance to talk things out with him, catching up with his busy life. Not me coz in any case, I have not become busy yet, here in FL. I hope I will soon.. I can't wait to work.

There were some things that scare me these days. Imagining situations that can really be a block to one's happiness. Yeah those were my imagination, but it can happen actually. Things may go crazy one way or another and I have to be strong about it. I'm thinking about my priorities and for such things, I have my plans. Only the hope of fulfilling those plans is left here inside me and I leave them all to God. I just wish that my will in life do coincide with God's will. Hayyy.. life is complicated but I always do consider it as a challenge, a battle I know I can get through.

For those who cannot understand.... I'm talking about life in general here.. and also my love life. This morning when I woke up, I just reminisced my past relationships. And I remembered Erikson.. haha. Stage of Intimacy vs Isolation - that's my stage now. Whew!!! I know that at this stage now, I'm trying to work on my relationships with people. With my boyfriend, the distance is hard. Sometimes I get praning of what he's thinking about me, especially that he's busy with work. But I don't doubt him of any third parties and all those things, because I trust him and I know that it's not his thing. I just worried if he still feels the same way, you know.. Why do girls tend to be so emotional huh? Sometimes it doesn't do any good at all. sigh... But yeah, I'm saying it again long distance rel is really hard, especially if you two don't communicate that much and if there's no trust. But in our case, so far so good. I'm being optimistic that it would work. But then again, I leave it all to God. He knows best for us, and I just pray that He leads us to the right path. It's like giving Him the pen to write your love story. If we're meant to be, then we're meant to be. If not, I don't want to be hurt and I want us to be friends after all those things that we've been through. But I assured Jed that I love him and whatever it is that he wants to say, he just says it and we'll work things out. Honesty really is the key, and I don't have any problems with that because from the very start, way back when we were still friends, I truly know that he's honest enough.. minsan nga lang sa sobrang pagiging honest eh... hahah.. just kidding! =)

Anyways, gotta go.. We'll attend a baptismal party later at around 4pm. At last I can go out of the house again, heheh.. Having no friends here really sucks. I wish Max, Roch and Alex are just a drive away here. So you see how lonely it is if we have no friends.

No comments: