Sunday, October 29, 2006

Saturday mania

Today marks the end of the Daylight Saving Time. Well it was at 2:00 in the morning specifically. That means that we turned our clocks back by one hour this morning. Whew! We were in downtown clubbing then, and it's funny that the time seemed to tick so slow, haha! Talking about spending an extra hour there.. Thanks to the DST!

There was a cold front too last night, and I didn't have any idea about it until I went out of the car in the parking lot in Riverfront. Gaad, it was freezing, like around 50+ degrees Fahrenheit. My friends and I were like, "Seriously, are we in South Florida?!!" Haha! Sean and I even uttered it simultaneously. "May be we're in Chicago or in New York?!!" Lol. Yeah seriously, it was windy and cold, but it was good. I love a weather like that. It's just that it would be much better only if I didn't don a mini skirt or may be if I brought a blazer or something, just to cover up myself. Lucky were those who were in their Halloween costumes (since it was the Halloween nights & people put on their best costumes). Oh but not really though, because a lot still showed their skins too, especially the ladies. The ones who were lucky were those who wore big layers of clothes. But we still had a blast! We got rid of the coldness once we were inside the clubs. Each bar was so crowded but it was so much fun! We hopped about 5 to 6 bars. Music was good. There were a lot of cute guys to check out too! Wehehe. Right Sherrein?! And my cousin had this guts then to ask them for poses with us, because of the "It's all because of the alcohol" effect. That was really funny! ;-)

And for an added FYI, it was our (Sherrein's and mine) first Halloween party here being 21. Last year there was the Hurricane Wilma, so we were stuck at home because of the curfew. Two years ago, we were just 20 and although we have gone to Las Olas too, we couldn't get in the bars. And so here finally!!! It feels so great! haha!

Whew! What an amazing Saturday! We attended a wedding in the morning until the afternoon, then watched a football game with friends & cousins (even if I don't have a clue on how the football game goes), then a Halloween party at night til dawn. Ahhh, parties... I have missed this life. You know, dressing up, going out, having friends to hang out with. My arms and legs are hurting right now, and so are my feet.. And I kinda lost my voice. I wonder why I always tend to lose my voice everytime I go out with my friends to a club. Well not necessarily a club, but it usually happens when I'm having a good time. It's not that I'm shouting our something. Hmm, I might be.. and I just don't notice it. hahaha! But it's fine, the important thing is I enjoyed dancing the night away! Good times..

Here are a few of the pictures...



Today Sunday, I didn't go to the church with my family, coz it was too early - they heard mass at 10AM, and I slept at around 6AM. Instead, I went to the church alone at 5 in the afternoon. Then it's good that my cousin was there too, so it was all great.

No comments: