Sunday, October 08, 2006

blabber, blabber

I just wanna blabber about something that I may say "good" that just happened to me. The other night, I was chatting with my friend Alex in YM. Then it came to a point when we were discussing about the status of our petition here as RN's in US. Alex, by the way, is my kabarkada who's in Chicago and had been my classmate the whole four years in college. It's just pretty amazing that our petition papers run at the same pace. I mean, after his was filed, two days after it was my turn. Then the other day, he told me that he just had his biometrics that same morning. So I asked him what was that all about. To realize, those actually refer to the fingerprinting and the picture taking for the USCIS to complete the processing. We, applicants, would receive a mail from the USCIS, one that will inform us of our specific schedule to have the biometrics taken in the office within our respective state. Hence I told him that there was no sign of any mail yet for me. Then surprisingly he began to babble about his presentiment that my letter's going to arrive in my mailbox the next day. And I just laughed at him, telling him "Yeah right! Why, who are you, a psychic?" He ignored me and spoke as if he was really serious about it, kept insisting me that I check the day after, because he really has a strong intuition with it. So I yielded to his favor, but still I was just laughing about it, and I didn't believe him.

Not until the next day...


When I woke up, I scanned the dining table for any signs of mail, but no one had gotten those letters out from the mailbox yet. So I went outside, got the letters. There's plenty of them, that I couldn't find one for me while browsing them as I went inside the house. Then one by one, I checked the recipient's name and I was just dumbfounded when I recognized a small envelope from the USCIS! hahaha! Yeah there was really one for me! I was laughing my ass off, and I sounded like a fool hollering at my dad who was in the kitchen, that "OMG, Alex was a psychic! Alex was right!" I know my dad was bewildered about my reaction, so I explained everything to him. Yeah so I was glad that I received my biometric's schedule already and it's really WAY TO GO!!! YIPEE!!! Oh I called Alex after that, and he just kept teasing me, "See? I told you!" I kidded around telling him that I'm going to consult him to foretell me the imminent things that would come along my way, such as my lovelife, hahaha!

*****

Oh yeah, speaking about lovelife, I think I'm so not for it right now. Yeah, I mean, honestly, I don't wanna date anyone for the moment or go out... Haha! May be when I'm quite stable with a work already. I'd like to be focused first to what's in store for me, career-wise. I'd like to save too, financially-wise, 'coz dating now does not really mean that a guy has to do all the expenses. And most importantly, I don't want to be involved as of now. It's like I'm not in the mood of entertaining. I get tired of crying too, which happens if some expectations turned out to be otherwise... and I'd like to take a big break for a while. Lovelife sometimes is just a pain in the ass. I know it shouldn't be that way. Yes, in many ways it inspires us, makes us giggle; but there comes a time that it gives us worries. I know, i know, you'll say it's really a part of the relationship.. Yeah, I understand that it's inevitable. But the thing is, what if you're still not in THE relationship? I mean problems arise already while you're still on the process of dating, the process where you don't have any commitment yet. Some things get complicated. So you see? I've been there.. That's why I don't want to crush myself into that at the moment, 'coz I'm simply not yet ready. So to my suitors out there and those who would like to try (as if there are! Asa! haha!), date other girls first... Just get back to me later on, Lol!!! But feel free to send me gifts, such as flowers, chocolates, anything.. be it internationally or locally! My sisters and brother would surely eat those chocolates. hahaha! Anything, they will be really appreciated. =) Kidding aside, yeah my heart needs healing right now. Not that I'm torn, not that it beats for someone that I can't be with. I promise you I'm over with my past relationships. It's just that I'm not ready to fall again or subject myself to anyone that I might fall for... simple as that. I'm gonna put everything in place first, then I'm surely going back to that, because I tell you I'm a person who dreams of having a family of her own too, someday. Hey, I'm just 22.. still young. Aright, let's be happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww.. tama priorities muna bago lovelife. *charing*