Saturday, September 02, 2006

party and dream

What am I gonna write about? hmm.. I was out yesterday, we went in the downtown, for my cousin James's 21st birthday. We had a good time in Fat Tuesday and at Howl at the Moon. Since it was my cousin's 21st, we really made sure he would remember it for the rest of his life. Haha! We got him wasted, to the point of puking! Yeah, that was because he mixed his drinks. I mean my cousin Marlo bought him Sex on the beach drink, then he had two beers, then the Cruzan Mango, then the Mudslide, then another two different drinks I guess. We went home past three already.

I had a little hangover this morning, but I was fine. My stomach just ached a bit for a while, but then when I ate, it was gone. Today by the way is my brother Charles's birthday celebration here at home, so there's family gathering again and lots and lots of food! Filipino foods for us family and American foods for my bro's friends. The empanada and the kutsinta, and my favorite pansit molo are really good! But uggghhh, I ate a lot! haha But it's no biggie, I can go back to my diet tomorrow. I need to coz lately I've been binging. May be it's because my period is coming. hahaha, talking about PMS! But I'm in good mood lately... Why is that so? Hmmm... Secret! lols.

You know what, I still have hang-over with my trip in Chicago. Sometimes, my mind flies there. Haha. If we only have time machine right? or just a fast jet that will let you travel anywhere in a matter of minutes. I wonder if someday people can travel like from here in Florida to Chicago (or anywhere in the world), in just 30 minutes, and there will be like access to that every 15 minutes, more of like the system of MRT and buses, only in jet though? Then you can also return here in Florida at the same night, because you have to work the next day. It will be a magic and may be that would more likely to happen in the next next next generation. May be with my great great grandchildren. hahaha!

I'm tired now. I had a long day, helping my parents in preparing for the party and running errands. Oh yeah I watched Silent Hill a while ago, but because the kids were sooo noisy, I haven't really concentrated with the conversation, so I think I need to watch the last part again to fully understand it. It was complicated but Max already told me the gist, so somehow I got it, but I just wanna watch it again if I can get a time.

2 comments:

Jigs said...

Wow! You sure had a great and eventful time! Parties everywhere accompanied by hangovers! LOL! I'm turning 21 too! soon! :)

jaiskizzy said...

PMS schmi-MS. excuse lang yan ng girls to get away with things. wehehe.