Thursday, September 21, 2006

not too late at all


There comes a time that I just sit and think that I fear each day as it passes me by... pondering about the endless worries that clog my mind. If you cast a light on me, in one way or another, you may see me thru my shadow that I'm a lucky duck. But there is no day that I don't feel useless, especially now that there are things holding me back. But then the sun won't set down seeing my numb facade. It keeps on shining until I realize that I got something to be happy about this day, one or two things that I am to be grateful of. Then his rays start to recede knowing that he made it on time. Pleasant surprises come my way and I can't thank God enough for His lovely blessings. Sometimes you don't have to necessarily wait for a miracle to happen, because it always occurs, continuously. You just have to feel it and see it for yourself. Thank you sunshine maker for not being late at all... yeah not at all!

3 comments:

Jigs said...

Very nice food for thought. You really are optimistic and nice. I like people like that. :)

ravishingkat said...

thanks jigs! sympre dapat talaga optimistic, or else tayo din ang talo. :)

jaiskizzy said...

ayos ang mga pa-epek ng blog mo a.