Tuesday, January 10, 2006

moments of excitement

I wonder how many days would I stay in manila when i go home there next week. may be a month. hmm, let's just make it 45 days. let's wait and see if how will things go by the time i get there. 'coz i'm wondering may be i'll get bored 'coz my friends have school and work. yeah i can read my book and study for NCLEX, but i can concentrate more here. Okay then, i'll give myself 45 days. so that means by March 6, i'll go back here already. or may be before that, like i should be back here by March 4 'coz it'll be the birthday celeb of my sister Bridget. I can't wait for thursday (jan12) to come 'coz there will be a series of parties and i get to be busy again until the 16th. Tita Eileen will arrive in the morning from Texas, so we need to pick her up from the airport. Then at that night will be the wedding rehearsal, then there's rehearsal dinner afterwards, then the bachelorette party of Ate Marlo in Seminole Hard Rock. The day after that, there will be a lunch party, 'coz our other relatives will be arriving from New York; others from California. This will be an awesome week, full of blasts!!!

Saturday will be the wedding day. Ate Marlo might be nervous as well as excited at this time. I don't know what's the feeling of the bride. May be on my wedding day, i'll be having a hyperacidity, lols. that would suck. Let's just say i'll get butterflies on my stomach. hehe. anyhoo, that will be a surprise for me. i still have a long way to go before marrying. after all, i'm just 21 now. let's figure out some things first and concentrate on the career, and enjoy life like we always say. I need to save money first, haha! oh yeah, 'coz you know what? here in the states, the girls are the one spending for the wedding. but i guess if ever i'll get married here and my groom is a filipino, that rule would not be followed, lols... 'coz in the philippines, we don't give all the expenses to the bride's family for them to pay right? haha!!!

I'm happily excited for my cousin. She's my 2nd cousin actually ('coz our dads are 1st cousins), and I like her 'coz she's soo nice and everything. She's pretty too. Regine tolentino look-a-like as my classmates have told me when they saw her pic. And oh, I just remembered, I first met her here in Florida when I was 6 years old, when we went here in the states for the first time. She and jasmine and i were playing together, then Ate Marlo asked me if I know how to speak English. Then I replied, "Yes, small" hahaha!!! that was really funny and i can't forget it. Then now that we are grown up, i get to see her and my other cousins during sembreak, summer vacation and christmas season, when i have the chance to visit my family here. That gave us the chance to bond and enjoy like there was no distance at all. and now that i'm here already for good, it's more fun!

Four nights of sleep & i'll be a bridesmaid! Yey!!! then on the night of the 14th, i'll be counting of having 4 nights of sleep again before taking off towards manila, lols.

No comments: