Sunday, January 08, 2006

I definitely like the movie Casanova!!!

Hey hey hey, i just watched CASANOVA!!! and i love it! :) really nice, i wanna watch it again.. hehe. Heath Ledger is freakin cute! haha.. Oh, the movie shows how nice it is to found one's true love, and it does really exists. More often than not, we just have to be patient. Things may go well the least we expect it. The movie too is a mixture of comedy, drama, romance. it's awesome!

well, i'm an easy-to-please person when it comes to romantic comedy movies. I'm a young-at-heart girl. I can watch from Princess diaries, Cinderella Story, Chasing Liberty without getting frustrated. I just love childishness, if there's such a word. You would be surprised though that I don't want to watch movies like Lord of the Rings. I don't know why I get so bored, and for the two LOTR movies, I admit that I have slept on them, lols.. Yup... I was really bored. I was glad though that I have found my companion with regards to feeling the same way. It's my friend Angge, haha! It was relieving to know that I was not alone in being bored to that movie. But don't be mistaken, I love Harry Potter though I don't read the books. I was just feeling tired of reading and reading. That's why it came to me as a surprise when I have finished The Da Vinci code. haha.. What interest me the most when it comes to books are those that teach us about life; for instance The Alchemist, Tuesdays with Morrie and so on. And of course I love reading magazines, fashion mags like Cosmogirl and more Cosmo mags. That you should not wonder, you know I'm a girl. haha.. and oh i just remember my subscriptions didn't arrive yet.. how come???! hmm.. ayt dudes and bettys, gotta go.. Have a great day! :)


No comments: