Thursday, January 05, 2006

Reminiscing and Dreaming


Reminiscing 2005

Community immersion days in Laguna during January

Staff and Headnursing days in PGH until March

Graduation Day - April

My 21st birthday!!!

Review for the board exams

Pass the board exams -- I AM A REGISTERED NURSE NOW!!!

Vacation with my barkada in Baguio and Ilocos

More sleepovers and gimik sessions with my friends

I have a lovelife!!! , I am inspired!!! I am in Love!!!

I reunited with my family here in the States

Went to Keywest

Missing my friends in the PI for 5 months

Been enjoying though with my cousins here

Got my Driver's license here in FL

Had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas parties

Went to Universal Studios Orlando for New Year


What I look forward to for the Year 2006


Wedding of my cousin Ate Marlo

Going home in PI in January 18

Enjoy with friends

Watch movies and stroll and eat outside with my baby!

Go to Boracay!!!

Review for NCLEX

Take the NCLEX

Pass the NCLEX

Work as an RN here in FL

Get lots of $$$

Spend Christmas in PI with the whole family

Good health, good love and good life to all!!!

No comments: