Friday, January 06, 2006

random...

Hey, I tried this blogger, and it's better than xanga.. haha.. Okay.. i transferred my earlier post from xanga to this one...

Hmmm... nothing's much again this day. Good thing though that I was able to have a run. I've been eating a lot this past few days, damn! I need a bad exercise, that's why it feels good to sweat a lot this afternoon. Course I've taken my shower after that. My sister's here with me a while ago. She was so happy with her new heelys, that's her first birthday wish. I know there's more.

Oh I just watched the Wedding Crashers. I like it, coz it's funny. Been longing to watch that since I've arrived here, but it was just released in the DVD. My mom didn't want to watch that in the movies before, so I have to wait for the DVD.

What else is on my mind right now? Yeah, I'm still doing the countdown. Three actually. The wedding, my sister's birthday and my going home. I'm so touched with my little sister. She doesn't want me to go home in Manila. hehe. I was joking around that I'm coming back here by December and she was complaining. I so love my sister. She is the one that makes me so happy to stay here. I know that if I'll have work sooner or later, she'll be spoiled.. haha! I still don't know what I'm going to give her on her birthday. She doesn't tell me anything she wants. Oh she told me once that she wanted to have a new bicycle, but hello? I could not afford that yet. So, I'm going to think of other nice gifts, may be a toy this time, coz at their age they've been longing for toys right? Whenever I tease her that I will give her clothes, I often see in her eyes that she does not want some clothes, instead she likes toys. Yeah I know that.

By the way, I cleaned my room today before running. It badly needs some cleaning since Christmas, lols. Next week my tita will stay here, so I should not put things on their dead line. The drawers are a bit organized now. I threw a lot of unnecessary papers. Some college modules that are not anymore useful, I threw them away.

I wonder if I'll bring a copy of my TOR, RLE in Manila when I go home (I thing i have flight of ideas here.. hehe. oh well, i just write what comes to my mind). Do you think I need it there? Hmm, who knows may be I can work there. Oh no.. may be not, coz I am supposed to be here by March for me to get ready to take NCLEX. I want to take it by June though, because on April during holy week, which is also the spring break of my siblings, we're going to Texas and that's for a week. Oh well, bahala na. We'll see. I hope 2 1/2 months months is enough for me to study.
How about my laptop? I want to leave it here, but I know that there will come a time that I have nothing to do there in Manila, so to be guilt-free, I can scan my book and do answer some questions from the computer. Hmm.. makes me think. Or better yet, I'll just leave the laptop here, and just bring the book. I think this is a better idea, because the book is lighter and as if naman matatapos ko yung book in my entire stay there diba? Yeah, so ganun na lang. Besides I don't want to carry heavy load coz when I come back here, I know I'll bring my other stuffs that I have left there in Manila. Yup, I still have a lot of stuffs in there, - clothes, books, some accessories- plus my dad has some of our kitchen wares there in a box that came from our old house in the province.. So i have to bring those. That's the tiring part of traveling and I hate it, especially when I arrive Detroit from Manila, 'coz I have to claim all my baggages alone (macho na ako, hehe) for the customs, then sort-of check them in again towards Fort Lauderdale. Ugghh, I have been traveling alone for how many years already. I can't wait for the whole family to travel together. The last time we traveled together was like in year 1999. Yeah, it was also when we went here. That's why last summer, I was so glad that I did take a slight vacation in Hongkong with my mom. Mother and daughter bonding, hehe.

Aright, I'm getting tired na.. Laterz..

No comments: