Saturday, January 07, 2006

I can't sleep anymore, woke up really early, like 5:30 a.m., 'coz it's soo cold (40 degrees fahrenheit). i then ate my breakfast, because i thought i would be sleepy again after eating, but oh well, i'm already doing this blog thing again after all. hehe. i should have just printed my e-ticket for p.i, but i kept on surfing, lols.

anyhoo, i received good news last night from my dad, i'm soo happy. there's positive significant results on his CAT scan results, & i'm really grateful for God about it. Thank you Lord! i know it will take time, but i can see that there's really good in everything and nothing is impossible with prayers.

i'm here in my sis's room, coz i'm so lazy to boot my laptop on, and oh yeah i printed the e-ticket, that's why. and bridget is not here too, 'coz she went to a Math competition (yeah on a saturday. i hope she'll win. I just realized that there's good Math skills that run in the family, hehe. 'coz Bridget is really good in it, and so is Charles. I'm so proud of my brother 'coz he has the highest average (rank 1 in other words) in Math here in Broward County, FL (for the 8th grade studs). Imagine, how many cities are there in the Broward county and how many thousands of students are there in it. Then my brother is the number one, and yet in that aspect he doesn't study hard. He's responsible, but being a guy, most of his time is spent in computer games and his band (he's a lead guitarist by the way and he has composed a lot of music too), although i know that he's a member of the "gifted in math" club, something like that. He's a Math genius i guess, though i haven't tried asking him to solve some problems, hehehe.

Chiqui (the youngest), on the other hand, is good in Math too. Whenever she does her homework, she always has the ability to do it mentally. That's a good sign for an 8-year old kid. And me? i guess i'm not that bad too. I was loving Math in college actually, and i did it well too. As of now, i'm tutoring a high school stud in HS Algebra, so that does not say i'm bad on it. But i admit that i really hated it when i was in HS, my Math was the subject, which has received the lowest grade on my report cards. Oh well that's past.

So there.. My sister chiqui slept in my room this night (yeah, she's there alone now). she insisted to watch cinderella story..again.. hehe. and oh well, she happened to sleep at the near-end of the movie, leaving me finishing the movie alone. it's ok though.

sooo, what have u been up to? i wanna watch the geisha movie, i hope my mom would tonight. if not, i just watch it in manila. oh i just remember, what's good about last night too was that i have talked with jay... it was like how many months ago since i've last heard from him. nice, nice! 'coz i can still see him before he'll leave for the community and i can get my free treat in Fridays, lols... i'll buy his Lactaid may be later or tomorrow. i don't know, may be Lactaid is more expensive in the Philippines, that's why he wants me to buy for him here.

I hope i can still sleep even just for an hour after this. ayt, i'm going back to my room, ciao! =)


No comments: