Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Such a hell week for me.. Been coming to and fro Miami. At least I'm getting used in driving the freeway. haha! Pwede na ako magstate hopping. lol. Well, five days from now, I'm gonna start with my work. I got my badge yesterday! I'm a certified employee of Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach. Yikes na Yeyyy! hehe. Mixed feelings... But I hope everything will be fine. It should be or else.... nah, I wanna be positive about it. I know it will be fine.

Oh last night, guess what.. at 6:30 PM I was already asleep. Haha! I was sooo tired, and the previous nights I seemed to lack hours of sleep. The pressure... a lot of things to deal with regarding work and relocation, they're just pulling my legs off. At 3AM, I woke up, then wasn't able to go back to sleep so I just surfed the net until 6AM.. muni-muni.. Then I slept for another hour and got ready (by 7AM) to send my sis and bro to their schools and then met my mom in Walmart (she's from duty) in order to buy stuffs for my apartment. Hayyyy, it's so tiring! When we got home, it was already lunch time and my parents gave me lotsa errands to do... laundry, pick up sis, go to the post office and to the bank. Whew! I'm still doing the laundry now, hehe, waiting for it to be done...

--------------------------------------


Anyhoo, tomorrow is Thanksgiving day! My second time experiencing Thanksgiving here. Last year was so much fun, so I wish tomorrow's gonna be more fun with the entire family, cousins, aunts & uncles. It'll be the last gathering, kase sa pinas na sila magchristmas =( But yeah, lotsa turkey again tom with yummy stuffing! Lovin' it! and I'm gonna make some dessert again for them. And since it's a holiday, there will be a big sale on the mall this weekend. I hope I can do some shopping for furnishing my flat.. Ughh, I feel I'm already in debt, and to think I haven't started my job yet. My mom's been paying for all of my expenses for now & I owe her a lot!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Last year's Thanksgiving day with cousins


And since it's Thanksgiving day.... I would like to thank everyone for keeping up with me. THANK YOU PO...

Thanks to the Lord for all the blessings He has given me and my whole family... and for guiding my friends. Thanks to Him for hearing my prayers and for making things happen for my best. And thanks to Him for helping me fight whatever struggles that I come to face in this eventful life of mine.

I would also like to show gratitude to my parents, my brother and my sisters for loving & supporting me. The times that we get to bond, to talk heart to heart and get to laugh about some thoughts are great moments that make me smile and treasure them all my life. Even though sometimes we are sooo tired of hearing complaints & we argue (esp my sis/bro and i), well it's part of the family relationship where we can grow up & learn from each other.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my family


To my cousins and relatives for the same support as well. For my cousins who make staying in Florida worthwhile and fun.. talking about the gimmick and other escapades we've been to.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Florida Espanol cousins


And of course my barkada and friends... Hayyy, I don't know what would happen to me if I have no friends. Life without friends, without you, would be such a bore. I know you have known this ever since but it's not tiring to say.. Thank you, that even if we're far from each other, we still got each other to rely on.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
barkada since birth

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
UP Barkada

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Close college friends - my sisses and bros


Moreover, being here in FL without my close friends nearby is kinda lonely. But I'm still lucky that I got my two kabarkadas Max and Alex in Chicago who are always there for me, who got the patience to listen to my rants... Thanks for the advices and for hurting my ass laughing with your corny jokes.. Thanks for all the fun times we have had! For showing me the beauty of Chicago.. For the support of course.. Tsaka I'm so grateful na damayan tayo sa kung anuman ang mga tinatahak natin.. Hindi rin po kase biro ang mabuhay dito sa States.. (Thanks to American Airlines & Northwest and to T-mobile & Cingular as well! hehehe..)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Max, Kat and Alex


To Hiyas and Colet for being there keeping in touch no matter what (parang hindi ako nalalayo sa pinas kapag kausap ko kayo), for the texts... and Hiyas, thanks for your e-mails which get longer and longer with all your stories... hehe. I miss you - the bond, girltalks, inuman!!! Sana punta na kayo kagad dito...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kat, Colet and Yas


Basta to the rest of the barkada, my friends....you know who you are... Thanks for the friendship and love! MISS KO NA KAYO! Sana hindi aabutin ng two years bago ako makakauwi uli ng Pinas..

And to my fellow bloggers... Thanks thanks for reading... and sharing your sentiments with mine as well...

Sis Rho especially, salamat din... Ikaw ang isa sa mga paborito kong kaibigan sa blogworld! hehehe... Kase napakathoughtful mo eh.. tsaka magaan loob ko sayo.. (di ako tibo ah! hehehe) Basta we'll see each other someday... After all, NC is not that far naman from FL diba?

Okidoki then, HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE. Take care all of you... MWAH!

7 comments:

Jigs said...

Hey Kat! Happy Thanksgiving to you too! :)

I hope you can get some rest this coming holidays... Although that state hopping sounds fun, but I'm sure very tiring. :)

Take Care of yourself okay? :)

jaiskizzy said...

hey, kat! musta? kelan kaya ako makakaexperience ng thanksgiving at makakatikim ng turkey?!?! anyways, i would like to thank you for those pictures, especially the one with colet and the girl in white in the 2nd pic. yeeha!

ravishingkat said...

thanks jigs.. sana nga makakarest ako, pero sobrang distressed ako nowadays, hahayyy.. anyways, kaw din ingat dyan lagi! :)

ravishingkat said...

naku jai, foul ka! di pwede yung girl in white sa 2nd pic.. kase minor pa yang kapatid ko.. hehehe.. 16 yrs old! baka makulong ka, hwehehe! better luck next time, lol ;)

ev said...

oi!happy thanksgiving!belated!hehe!

its really a whole lot of exciting and beyond compare moments when you're with your family kat!
and it shows that you really value them...you will be even more blessed at that...keep it up gurl!

ravishingkat said...

ate ev! totoo yun, masaya talaga pag kasama family! lalo na pag dinagdagan mo ng mga makukulit na pinsan! hehe.. thank u for the touching words.. :)

ravishingkat said...

sis rho! o dba.. special ka talaga.. hehehe.. tsaka aba, naalala mong first day ko sa work ah! haha. ok naman kanina.. so far, kase orientation pa lang naman, so nakaupo lang at sakit sa pwet makinig, hehe.. update ko nlang next time kung ano pang mangyayari.. aral muna ako, kase may exam kami sa wed re meds, dosages & computation... papakatoxic muna! mmmwah! Ingat dyan! :) enjoy ur week!