Sunday, August 13, 2006

Awesome weekend

First of all, happy happy 23rd birthday to Karlo!!! Even though he's not here anymore in this mortal world, I still consider this day special, coz once in my life, he has been a special part of me. I love you forever Jimbo! Celebrate your birthday there in heaven grandiously! MWAH!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

see related story: Superman won't return



******

I just arrived from a party of Sherrein's friend Camila. She's Italian and I've met her family. That includes her cute lil sister (the celebrant) and her brother. Her brother is really really cute... nah! Handsome!!! Too bad he's only like 16 or 17. *big grin* It's my first time to talk with an Italian guy, and gaaad, how nice is his accent!!! His voice too is really deep, and I felt like I was listening into one of the IELTS's CD's. Lol. He speaks intelligently, yeah.. I can see that he's smart. And he sits like a macho man; he's tall and has good physique... and hmmm... I just wanna find myself an Italian guy! hahaha! Well, but of course, Italian guy still comes after Filipino guys. LOL. But now I can consider Italians! Italians, you're welcome. Hahaha.

But yeah, I am not kidding. Or may be because Camila's family is just really decent and they are brought up to be nice and respectful children. Well may be I just want to find for myself that guy who is smart and has a nice outlook in life, besides that accent and other external characteristics I adore. But it's not so bad to sometimes dream of your ideal man right, as long as you have to remember that there are always imperfections and those imperfections will be the ones who will bind you both together, because you will have to learn how to deal with those in any other ways, no matter what. Ironic, but yeah, if everything's perfect, then there will come a time that it will be boring. So imperfections, thus, are healthy!

Sigh... Tsk! I wanna go to Italy someday. Oh I just remember. My friend has dreamt before (when we were in Senior college) that I'm about to marry an Italian guy. But this friend of mine saw Karlo in her dream too (my ex above, who has passed away already that time), who was so sad. My friend asked Karlo why he was so sad. Karlo told her that, "Kating's gonna marry that Italian guy. You should tell her that the guy is a bad guy. He's a druglord. You should stop her to marry him." When my friend told me that story, I was like, "Wow, really? May be it means something, like literally may be I can meet an Italian guy someday and I should not marry that man." But since dreams more often tell something figuratively too, that should mean something else then. But I don't know. Since it's my friend's dream, may be it's also about her too. It might be some issues that has not been uncovered in her life. I really don't know if it has something to do with me.

Anyways, they say that the Italian guys are the most romantic guys in the world. Is it true? I so wanna fly to Italy now, and see for myself how guys treat you there. Hahaha!!! Just kidding.. Someday... we'll see! Hmmm.. but for me, I love my own.. Lol. Yeah honestly, I still want to have a Filipino as my other half. Coz of the culture, the beliefs, and iba pa rin ang pinoy! :) But it really depends on the guy too and not the nationality. Hayyy, ang gulo ko! Basta mas mahal ko ang pinoy na marunong din magmahal at magrespeto sa akin bilang tao. Period. hehehe.

******

Ok, I'll tell you more about my weekend then. For the past few days, I've been hanging out with my cousin Sherrein. You have to deal with it that with Sherrein, there will be parties to go to, coz she has connections with her friends here, who are fond of throwing parties. And for that I got to enjoy too, coz she's gonna be here until the 23rd only. After that, my life will be boring again. So cherish the present! hehe.

Last Friday, my cousin invited 4 friends at her house, and so we hung out from 9pm until like 12AM. She let us played Circle of Death. It was a drinking game using cards, wherein we have to drink and drink according to the consequences. I never played a drinking game before. It's not that famous in the Philippines. haha. So playing that made us tipsy already that we're ready for the Karaoke. A few songs after, we're off to the next party. It was still on a house in the city, and it was more fun in there. We didn't regret going there coz we met new friends. And most of them were Asians. One was a Filipino, so isn't it that cool? I never got to meet a Filipino on a drinking house party here, so that was awesome. Then there were two Vietnamese too and the rest were Americans. It was great to know that the people there were soo familiar with the Filipino culture, even though they're Americans and Vietnamese. That's because they grew up with that Filipino guy. They were like, "kamusta ka?" Then they related that they really like the Goldilocks, adobo and a lot more. Hahaha!!! They made me hungry while they talked about those food. Then the Vietnamese guy asked me to play pusoy dos with him, haha. Actually I haven't played pusoy dos for a long time that he was the one who reviewed to me the game rules. It was a fun night all in all, and I got home already at 4AM.

Saturday. I went to the Church with my family, and I just stayed at home. My cuz asked me to go to the Southbeach again and go clubbing, but nah, I just wanna stay home, and besides my mom didn't allow me to go that far in Miami, at that time.

So there... weekend was fun! Tomorrow will be the opening of my siblings' school, and I have to wake up early everyday too, coz I'll be the one who's gonna send them to school! My sis and bro are going to the same high school, then my youngest sis is on the elementary school. Wahhh! I guess I just have to sleep again after I've sent the three of them. Then in the afternoon, I have to pick them up again, coz they don't wanna ride the school bus. Bahhh, ang arte noh?! haha. Sige na nga.. mabait si ate eh. :) So ang nurse dito, naging dakilang driver. Ugghhh, I hate it!!! Sana October na para malalaman ko na kung approved na yung petition ko. Ayt guys, Chao (that was another thing I learned from the Italians a while ago, hehe).. CHAO!!! And by the way, they do the beso-beso on both cheeks. Weird but nice! Lol.. Ayt, for real this time... CHAO!!!

5 comments:

Jigs said...

If I was able to choose a second nationality, it would be Italian. I am so interested with their culture, traditions and language! I wanna try to learn italian someday! :P

Anonymous said...

nahuli na po ba ung 4bad guys?

ravishingkat said...

@jigs - onga jigs, interesting nga yung italian culture.. =) tara ni rho-anne sa italy na. now na hahah

@rho - thank u! yeah im ok now.. glad ive survived!

@anonymous - yup, nahuli na sila.. at nakakulong pa din! pero sad to say ongoing pa din ang kaso. bakit kaya super tagal noh? 2 yrs na and yet, di pa rin natatapos. eh proven guilty naman.. hay, bagal lang talaga.. kawawa naman parents niya kase pabalik-balik pa din sa court

Luisa said...

nakakaiyak naman tong entry na to actually hindi ito yung related entry...

Unknown said...

hi! i can relate to your experience with Karlo... i lost my 3 month old son also in a snap last nov. 2004 and last summer yung bestfriend ko naman... but like you i have no regrets having them in a short span of time. the experience made me a stronger and spiritual person.
i'm happy that like me, you have moved on already. at least me angels na tayo!;)