Thursday, August 17, 2006

Chicago here I come!!!

I'm going to Chicago tomorrow!!! YEYYYY!!! I'll be with Max and Alex, my ka-barkada from UP! My plane ticket and accommodation are all free, courtesy of Max! Bait talaga niya, sobrang galante ever! hehe.. Thanks Max!!! Iba na talaga pag may work na, tapos RN pa dito. Big time! haha. I told him that I'll treat him too for a trip here in Florida, once I'm working already. I'm so excited, because more than one year na ring hindi kami nagkikita ng mga iyon. They're so lucky they work in the same state and I think even in the same workplace. I just finished packing! I'll be there friday until tuesday! YAHOO!!!

One more good thing is that my college classmate/friend Alets will be having a pre-wedding party in Makati on Saturday evening (Aug. 19), and the whole batch is invited. So it's a good timing that I'll be in Illinois that time, because while the batch will be having a sort-of reunion at the party, Max, Alex and I will also be celebrating a small get-together for the three of us in Chicago. O diba, reunion of the UPCN class 2005 on both parts of the world!!! haha! Nice one! Sayang lang talaga si Roch (Alex's girlfriend) nasa California. Eh di sana nakompleto na kaming apat dito sa United States. We'll be in touch then with our classmates on Saturday (morning here), so that we can share some laughs.

Okay.. I gotta go then.. Basta, I'm gonna enjoy this trip!!! Can't wait for tomorrow! Sooo excited! =) *big grin*

1 comment:

jaiskizzy said...

chicago! pasama!